Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultra Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatzrulz

Hi Frnds,

Am doing MY project on ultrasonic. my application is distance measurement. i have used a 40KHz transducers. am able to generate 40Khz frequency using 555 timer and my problem is to drive the transducer. can anyone help[ me how to drive the transmitter and receiver. Transducers are ZR 40.

Do you have a datasheet for the transducers?

I've Googled for ZR 40 and couldn't find anything.

Depending on the transducer, it might require high voltage or you might be able to connect it directly to the output of the 555.

Ya ill send you the datasheet soon am out of town.we can not drive the transducer directly from the output. i have tried and it doesnt work. my problem is i have connected through a TIP 122 but am not able to get the constant outpu. it means some time the receiver receives the signal some times not, also the transmitter is behaving like the same as rcr. i have also changed the transducer pair but the result is same. so i think some problem with my circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back