Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UK supplier for a BM2576 5.0 switching Regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmn_tech

Hi.

Could any of you good people out there point me in the right direction to obtain one of these 5v step down switching regulators.

The original is from the PSU of an LCD TV Google searches bring up datasheet sites but so far I can't find a UK supplier.

Thanks to you all.

Attachments

• BM2576.pdf
    338.9 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Thanks mneary.

This is exactly what I needed. After looking at the datasheet you are correct. It is the same chip.

Next time I search for a datasheet I'll try the search without the front letters.

Thanks Again.

it helped me so far so....

Hi there,

i know im a) New and b) reviving a very old thread but since it was this thread that led me to a partial solution to my problem i thought id ask here.

I have an LCD tv where this component blew (BM2576) and i switched it out for an LM2576 T 5.0 .Now it powers up and briefly shows "no signal" on the screen as expected but quickly fades out leaving a veeeeeery feignt picture suggesting a drop in voltage.

could enyone enlighten me as to what may have gone wrong? if the ground isnt rock solid would that equate to a drop in voltage.

Please be gentle with replies im new to this.

thanks.

Your original 2576 might be the adjustable type. If that's the case then you need to compare the example diagrams in the data sheet(s).

It should only be necessary to remove two resistors. You'll leave one open and the other replaced by a jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back