Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UHF READER FREQUENCY IN THRE UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMIM

Hi All,

I want to buy a UHF rfid reader, I believe we have to use one that runs at 865 - 868 MHZ in the UK.

But the one I have found on ebay says 902-928MHZ (US?).

click: ebay UHF rfid reader

The advert is not clear - is the unit fix at a particular frequency or can it be changed in software?

Thanks

it would be either set in a configuration register, or set by adding/removing solder blobs on the circuit board. as for the ISM bands in the UK, i found [this document]

according to the document, the ISM band in question is 886-906 MHz, and the USA uses 902 to 928Mhz, which gives 4Mhz of overlap, so it's likely the reader works in that 4Mhz segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back