Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UC3854 LTspice model

Status
Not open for further replies.

meysaminter

Hi,
I want to simulate a power supply based on UC3854, But I can't find it's LTspice model . Does anyone have it or designed it before.

Full Spice models of these types of chips are generally not available, you use behavioral models, if you can't find a model provided by the maker you'll have to make one yourself.
LTSpice was designed to support Linear Technologies full line of switch mode supplies perhaps you can find and equivalent model?

For what reason do you need full simulation of the chip?

Last edited:
The LTSpice people will certainly not help you with this!

I have built functional models that are pretty close to TI's parts. It will take some work.

There are functions for X^2, Compare, amplifiers, I would loose CT and RSET and replace that with a saw tooth generator. You will learn a large amount about this part and spice if you make a model.

For anyone stumbling across this thread years later looking for this component, you can try using the attached subckt. It's a 2854 instead of the 3854, but they are similar in many ways.

Attachments

• Model_UC2854.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back