Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Typo on "Electronics Categories"

Status
Not open for further replies.

futz

This little typo has been buggin me since I first came here! :D
bleh.JPG

shortened words

futz said:
This little typo has been buggin me since I first came here! :D
View attachment 17941

What bugs me all the words that get shortened likes of skool how are the kids going learn spelling when all around them they are miss spelled words in advertising bill boards and the likes.

That is my reason that I cannot spell.

I was always terrible at spelling. The last 5 years posting on the internet has got me to the point where I now normally post without spell checking. Another 2 years should get my grammar somewhere near acceptable. I'm 50 this year so it's not just the young ones.

Mike.

First they have to invent a program that can spell check and invert phone txt language like ttyl.
Then with all known variables then add a good grammatical check (for me). Because as long as language evolves you will always facing this daunting task of interpretation.

I couldn't survive without Spell check. :eek:

futz said:
Heh :D I disable all spell checkers. I can spell check 10000% faster and more accurately than any spell checker I've ever tried.

hii fuzt,
Eye two kan spel cheque abowt 10000^ phaster adn moor akkurat thna eny spel cheeker ..;)

Just joking futz, have a nice Easter break....:)

I don't spell check either, but I think I'm pretty good at it when I bother to. Grammar is more important anyways. THat's why I don't like spelling Bs. I think the focus should be on grammar. What's the point of knowing a bunch of really big, strange words that are never used if you can't even string words together?

I NEED spell check. Of all the things in this world i can do, spelling is not one of them. As a matter of fact, my spelling abilities have deteriorated over the past years. :( It is rather unexplainable. :( :( Oh well. I am a geek, and i am not ashamed!

EDIT: I never noticed that spelling error! :eek: Good eye! Maybe it was put there intentionally, and now you are going to get a very large sum of money for reporting it (being the first person)! :D

does he win a nobel prize? If he does and wishes not to claim it, i will gladly take it for him... :D

Marks256 said:
does he win a nobel prize? If he does and wishes not to claim it, i will gladly take it for him... :D
Hey! Those are worth a lot of money, right? I can use money. Money can be exchanged for goods and services. Gimme my Nobel!!! :D

**broken link removed**

How about some noble gases instead? :p :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back