Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Twysted Pair Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

dt1

Now that Twysted-Pair.com has vanished into the ether, I was wondering if anyone has the product registration code for the full series of the tutorials?

I have tried to email and even call Jan and Howard, but none of the contact details have proved to be valid.

I would like to see this series of tutorials live on and I am hoping someone here can help.

I have tried both email and phone. The mail just bounces and the numbers are unrecognized. It doesn't appear to be related to server issues, it seems as though they have closed down completely.

I don't know why they have closed down, I know Howard was getting on a bit and that the software was using a 16 bit player. Whether any of those facts played any part in the shutdown, I don't know.

The main priority now is to prevent the software from disappearing. I found a link to the install application at the web archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/2010010...-pair.com/lessons/Learn Electronics Setup.exe

All we need now is the product registration code and we can save the tutorials.

Maybe they went under because people stole their registration codes and did not pay for the work they offered.

There are no codes on the web and the product is not available via torrent. So, I don't think this is the case. Given that they have closed down and cannot be contacted, the package is now abandon-ware and preservation is warranted.

If we get a code to access the files, then I am sure we can even update it with Flash.

I have registration code

I paid I think $89 for my registration code for all the modules. I think the training is one of the best. I was a Navy ET and the training that Twysted Pair is the only thing I have seen remotely comparable. Anyone in the related industry knows the Navy training is the best and having went through it I know how good what Twysted Pair offered is. I bought when I got out of the Navy to refresh my memory and blowed potential employers away when I aced their tests. My email is jbb0007@uah.edu if you care to contact me.

I have registration codes for all the non-free modules, there were 13 in the set and a couple of freebies, I have 15 total. If they are indeed gone for good, I would be willing to trade for a modern update, they won't run under win 7 64.
Does anyone know if this has been done yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back