TWS-434/RWS-434 RF module and uC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.man

i've just had a look at tws434/rws434 rf module. its application examples show it connected to some kind of a encoder/decoder. so i just want to know if it is possible to connect these rf modules directly to my uC.

kind regards.

Yes but you will want to do Manchester encoding and decoding on the micro controllers to send and receive data.

In short you can do without the encoder and decoder if you have the micro controller do it.

Yes but you will want to do Manchester encoding and decoding on the micro controllers to send and receive data.

In short you can do without the encoder and decoder if you have the micro controller do it.

which is the best way to go? is is the tough thing to do man. encoding and decoding on the micro controller?

which is the best way to go? is is the tough thing to do man. encoding and decoding on the micro controller?

There are PIC examples in my tutorials, or most module manufacturers sell ready programmed interface chips that do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…