Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TWS-434/RWS-434 RF module and uC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.man

i've just had a look at tws434/rws434 rf module. its application examples show it connected to some kind of a encoder/decoder. so i just want to know if it is possible to connect these rf modules directly to my uC.

kind regards.

Yes but you will want to do Manchester encoding and decoding on the micro controllers to send and receive data.

In short you can do without the encoder and decoder if you have the micro controller do it.

which is the best way to go? is is the tough thing to do man. encoding and decoding on the micro controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back