Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

But I think the digital TV operation definitely works here using the IR remote repeater technology that you can see on the picture on the link. The digital set-top box is controlled remotely via the IR repeater and the Transmitter takes inputs from AV outputs of the set-top box. This is my assumption.
Those video inputs are composite which is analog standard def. The source from the box may be digital but it will be analog standard def composite at the TV.

There are transmitter/receivers that do transmit an HD signal but they are also not cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back