Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV testing equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuthaChucka

I am located in OKC,ok. I have a ton of old analog testing equipment that needs a new home .oscilloscopes, meters of many sorts, and parts including resistors diodes and more. Would like to deal with someone local. Not into shipping really but could if needed. Reply here if you are interested and want to know more specifics I would be glad to give info. Package deal would be ideal. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for taking the time to post. It's pleasing that people make the effort to find a good home for their no-longer-needed gear.

I just wanted to point out that there is a "Buy Sell & Trade" section here, too - you might do well to pop a post in there, as it's more likely to be seen by people looking for gear.

Thanks for taking the time to post. It's pleasing that people make the effort to find a good home for their no-longer-needed gear.

I just wanted to point out that there is a "Buy Sell & Trade" section here, too - you might do well to pop a post in there, as it's more likely to be seen by people looking for gear.
Off the top of my head I can't remember if new users have the ability to post there. There might be a minimum post count requirement.

You didn't need to start a new thread. If you were able to access the suggested forum you could have requested a moderator, such as myself, to move this thread over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back