Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tv remote range extender??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bd13

i say 'tv' but i really mean IR in general. does any one have schematics for a good IR range extender? something that will convert IR pulses into RF signals and then back again at the receiver? i need something with really good range and will work off batteries. any help would be welcomed, thanks.

Hi
Did you ever get an answer on this, if so can you let me know, i am keen on finding out the same kind of info.

remote control extender

Sorry, no schematic, but this is along the lines of what you're looking for...

**broken link removed**

They sell these at the audio/video shop for about 40US/pair which includes the transmitter and receiver -- at that price, it is probably not worth building them yourself. The devices I have seen are in the shape of a pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back