Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV Fault Finding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

Student
I am looking for a Book or CD that will assist me with the associated problems of TV's to enabel me to implement the repairs.
Thanking you Greg.

Gregory said:
Student
I am looking for a Book or CD that will assist me with the associated problems of TV's to enabel me to implement the repairs.
Thanking you Greg.

I've been repairing TV's professionally since 1971, I've never seen or heard of a book which would be of much help. Basically you need a sound electronics knowledge, and lot's of experience. Generally similar faults tend to happen to many different makes and models of TV's - this only helps to reduce the time spent fault finding, but at least it often gives you a clue where to look.

guide book on tv repair

:D hi

nigel is right, but there's a book entitled "TV Repair Guide for Beginners". but the contents are for minor and slightly major repairs only. but it could give you a very good idea how a tv faults are repaired. still you would need a deeper understanding of electronics. i could not give you the name of the author now coz my book was borrowed by a friend. i think it was by Horowitz, not sure yet. will post it later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back