Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turn on a switch from audio jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda what I thought, so I removed the capacitor and the issue remains:arghh:

Hi Baxter,

Are you talking about the circuit of post #16, because that does not have an input coupling capacitor?

AG, in the circuit of post #16, the right had plate of any input capacitor should be restored to 0V, on average, by virtue of the two diodes, one being formed by the base emitter junction of the transistor. Or am I wrong?

spec

Last edited:
I was talking about the circuit and scope photos in post #24 that has an input transistor with a series input capacitor, no series input resistor and no b-e reverse diode.
This thread has too many pages and too many schematics.

I was talking about the circuit and scope photos in post #24 that has an input transistor with a series input capacitor, no series input resistor and no b-e reverse diode.
You should have been specific.:)
This thread has too many pages and too many schematics.
This is a comparatively short thread, compared to some on ETO. The more circuits the better.:D

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back