Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tug Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_branflake

:?

Hi,

Could anyone tell me or point me in the direction of a sound device that could recreate the sound of a big diesel tug.

I would like to be able to download or burn a sample on to the chip if that would be possible.

Thanks

M@

You can use the newly available Voice Recorder ICs with 100 years of data retension without battery. You can record the sound of TUG in it and connect its output to a high power audio amp. to get desired loud sound.
I think HT81003 Voice IC will best suit your application. A small IC in 16-pin DIP package with 3 second recording.

Visit these pages for more info. on Voice ICs
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back