Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to find what this is and where I can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrk

I have a 24 pin flat flex ribbon that is used in a camera I mount on my RC plane. I want to relocate the lens to the back of the plane without moving the entire housing (due to weight). Here is a picture of this ribbon, and I want to buy one like it, but longer, or possibly extend the ribbon somehow... I've been searching Google and haven't been able to find anything. Any help would be great.

**broken link removed**

Sockets for those are tough to find as well... Got some LCD displays with that sort of cable, never did find one. Remember a thread about this once, but too long ago to remember, but somebody did have a name, and a link. Just got so many other things on my mind, and a little tired to dig that deep. If I remember something, I post it tomorrow or so.

FFC Cable:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Should give you a starting point.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back