Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trigger Circuit for Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzman

I have a b&w ccd camera I need to trigger. Currently I provide a 1 millisecond pulse to it and on the downside of the pulse it triggers. Problem is that I need less of a pulse width, like half of it or I get some extra triggers and undesirable results. I know that a 555 timer can be used to increase the width but is there anything I can use where I can provide it with a 1 millisecond pusle width and it in turn will output a Smaller width. Thanks

You can use the 555 in monostable mode, connect your input to pin 2 to trigger it.

Heres a link to a circuit with explainations and calculations.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back