Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TraxMaker tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

maylene

hello! Im new here in this site and im hoping that i could some tips or tutorials on how to use the TraxMaker. i need help from someone who knows this software. thanks

maylene said:
hello! Im new here in this site and im hoping that i could some tips or tutorials on how to use the TraxMaker. i need help from someone who knows this software. thanks

traxmaker as in traxmaker that comes with circuitmaker2000?
Is this the one you are referring to?

yeah, Traxmaker together with CircuitMaker 2000. i dont have much background in electronic workbench but i need to learn the software for one of my subjects. can you give me tutorials about it? thanks

mae

First, you draw the schematic in circuitmaker. Then, you just need to click a button to open traxmaker.
Components will be placed in traxmaker. Then, you can start placing components and route tracks.
It is rather simple to use, to people with knowledge on PCB.

i have a background in pcb layout. the only thing that i dont have is the knowledge on how to use the TraxMaker. cant i go directly to TraxMaker without passing to Circuit Maker? do you know any online tutorials on how to use it? thanks

mae

maylene said:
i have a background in pcb layout. the only thing that i dont have is the knowledge on how to use the TraxMaker. cant i go directly to TraxMaker without passing to Circuit Maker? do you know any online tutorials on how to use it? thanks

mae

Well, if you are familiar in pcb layout then all you'll need to know is
where the usual commands are at. For that all you need is to read the user manual.

It can be found here:
**broken link removed**

extrude tool in traxmaker

hi,

i would like to know if there is any extrude tool in traxmaker sware. I've draw my design, but yet not complete because i need to extrude one part of a line. can any1 help me on this.

Many thankss...

Probably need to make a new thread fpr this question, cause the people involved in this thread gave a closure, and people may not see a need to visit this any more.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back