Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer

S-fr

Hey there ,
I got a transformer that is 25-25-0 plus 12-12-0, both em are dual output i need to know if i can just connect em in this same order to get more voltage ik, at the end the total watts will be the same, and if that's possible, is this safe?

Sorry I didn't get that, like the two 12s in the 12-0-12?
It means that, if the current rating of one of the windings is 4 Amps, and the other winding is rated at 10 Amps, you can only run the series connection at the lower of the two, or 4 Amps. The two windings referred are the two isolated windings.

It means that, if the current rating of one of the windings is 4 Amps, and the other winding is rated at 10 Amps, you can only run the series connection at the lower of the two, or 4 Amps. The two windings referred are the two isolated windings.
Ohh ok, so how do i test it? Ik what a series is but setting aside the ground wire i got 4 ac wires and there is not ± on em

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back