• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer driver


I need a circuit that creates either a square wave, ramp, or whatever! Probably using the bare minimum parts necessary (preferably a few transistors) 9 volt minimum as input and two prong output.
unlike this circuit here.
Any help would be great thanks ( :


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
Assuming a "two prong output" means two outputs then wind the transformer with two secondaries.

BTW, if you want meaningful answers then you need to supply more information. I want a circuit doesn't really help.



Sorry, I was a little pre occupied. I mean a schematic that instead of base, collector, and the input positive to the transformer, its just the oscillating voltage (two wires). Sorry I don't know of any other way to say what I'm thinking. I'm still learning the definitions of electronic processes I'm 16.

EE World Online Articles