Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Traffic Light Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogula14

Hi. Im a undergraduate student. I would like to do a "traffic light controller" using 8085 Microprocessor. Here i am quit blur using the microp on how to create the circuit. I just succesfully made program for the traffic light controoler using a simple simulator. But can anyone help me on circuit 8085 for traffic light controller?

Thanx.

hie

the reason for the circuit is it is one of my course requirement. and it jus shold be a simple traffic controller using 8085..thanx

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions.

Perhaps I should copy this message into a text file so I don't have to keep re-typing it every time someone asks for help concerning a project.

gramo said:
Do you have to use the 8085, or can you use any :mu: ?

actually it should be use 8085 but if have any other then 8085 microp u can add it so that suppose i try to modify the circuit using 8085.

Actually i have the circuit for the traffic light system but not using microp 8085. The circuit i downloaded from internet and im using P-spice tools to re-draw the circuit and run it and successfull. But im quit blur and confusing on how to apply 8085 on that circuit. Sum more the pin assign is diffrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back