Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trade Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavenatti

What about a trade forum? I see sometimes that someone is looking for a part I have and don't need. After 20 years of playing with electronics professionally and more years as a hobby I have accumulated a lot of stuff my wife wishes I would just give away.
Personally, I'll gladly spend the money on a stamp if it's really going to help somebody get the part they need.

I don't think we should list tons of stuff we want to sell, rather a place somebody could ask for parts they need and can't find. I realize that this could be a problem geographically for some people but it would still benefit many of the members.

What's everybody think?

Good idea lavenatti :)
But we require a new forum for that. You can ask "Electromaster"-the forum onwer for creating a new one just for selling parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back