Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tracker-transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko187

I would like to make a tracker that will reach 2 miles as well as a transmitter that will broadcast voice at about 1/4 mile, both running on seperate frequencies, other than the car radio range 88-106.

I want to add this xtra to an items that have been migrating from my garage to ... who knows where!

I live in a small community so 2 miles ought to be about right.
And radio I can hear what they say as I come to collect my goods :)

I would like to combine the 2 somehow, so I can use a single small power supply(watch batteries or AAA's?).

seen some kits for each, but the $$ are prohibitive.

(btw, technician class liscense here, but still a newbie to building radios from scratch)

Ideas?

Me too

I am interested in these schematics too, but $ are not problems for me(not enormus atleast), so if you have some quality schemes I would be gratefull if you would share it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back