Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TOSHIBA TA8002S equivalents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have a bike digital speedometer. Its hv this 5V Regulator TA8002S IC. But it isn't functioning properly. That IC is also very hard to find in here.
And replacing a speedometer is also not possible. Coz its also very rare to find.

So guys do u know a replacment IC or replacment circuit ?

Thank you very much.

I UPLOAD ITS PDF ALSO HERE

Attachments

• TA8002.pdf
    254.5 KB · Views: 178
I dont know where to find that part, but since it is really just a regulator with some fluff bolted on, perhaps you can attach a regular +5V and just pull the reset line high through a 10k or something to +5. The pinout is a little backwards, but it is only 3 pins to attach, so you could do it.

crust said:
I dont know where to find that part, but since it is really just a regulator with some fluff bolted on, perhaps you can attach a regular +5V and just pull the reset line high through a 10k or something to +5. The pinout is a little backwards, but it is only 3 pins to attach, so you could do it.

I hv to try then. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back