Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba lcd TV no picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

banjomaniac

Toshiba 22lv611u is what I'm working on. When I turn it on the screen flashed a picture for about 1 second then it went black. It also says please wait in lower left corner at first then nothing. I can see the picture with a flashlight so I'm guessing something with the light or the power to the light is bad but there is sound just no picture. I took it apart and I see a burnt spot on the back of a circuit board I'm going to include a picture because I don't know why it's burned or what the soldered spot is?
IMG_20171120_124838019-2304x1728-921x691.jpg

Thanks Nigel, I'm trying to understand what the triangular solder joint is or it's purpose? I'll attach a close up. If I know what it connects to or if I can add solder to fix the spot?
IMG_resizedsolderjoint.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back