when i was younger, i had made a portable amp using the tda2003 in a bridge config.It was powered by 12v of D dry cell batteries. Since i am as poor as a curch mouse, i got fed up by the cost of replacing the dry cells, that i connected up a 12v lead-acid 6.0ah bat. One of the chips then overheated and burnt out after bout 2 sec. thinking that it was a circuit problem,and being stupid, i remade the whole circuit and the same happened again. could anybody help me solve the problem? Thanx in advance.