Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tongue Piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clyd3 said:
and many other things...
by the way, not bad, I didnt notice a russian accent at all, while talking to you...

Now really, how can anyone judge an accent on the forum? Pardon me if I am not aware of any vocal communications between the two of u.

no vocal's!!!
it seems that I'm confusing more people than normal today...
WOW!
no jay is a legend, these moderators are useful after all...

Thanks guys, I didn't relise such a small piece of metal was detested so much by society.

Its interesting how the disscussion in a thread changes (why don't you start a new thread; how to spell). Also can't believe I got Nigel here.

crazymonkey said:
Its interesting how the disscussion in a thread changes (why don't you start a new thread; how to spell). Also can't believe I got Nigel here.

LOL :lol:

Clyd3: are you native South African?? because you have a remarkedly sharp talent of English.

we south africans pride ourselves in a very even distribution of all races, and I happen to be a regular mixture of all european countries.
You'd probably only find someone like me in southern africa.
So yes, even though i'm not zulu or xhosa or tswana or somin, I'm definitely a native south african...
I like english I suppose and I know I'm careless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back