Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tongue Piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I think it is silly. Can you imagine your grandfather with body piercings? People do things when they are young on the spur of the moment, with no regard for their future. I'm sure a tongue piercing is not what an employer wants to see on a resume' , unless you want to work at a tattoo parlor! LOL...But, to each his own, and I am not here to offer opinions to offend anyone, just to say how I personally feel.

Why wod i want to have metal on my toung.

Adam on mithbusters did it.And he was hapy to take it out after a month since it was a unplesent feeling.

Believe me, if you have a piercing anywhere on your face, tounge or anywhere else I can see it you're finished at a job interview.

They literally scream "I make poor decisions". Not what I'd want in an employee.

crazymonkey said:
Do you guys think a guy with a tounge piercing is gay?

My brother's wife would certainly have something to say about it, if she thought my brother was gay.... :roll:

lavenatti said:
Believe me, if you have a piercing anywhere on your face, tounge or anywhere else I can see it you're finished at a job interview.

They literally scream "I make poor decisions". Not what I'd want in an employee.

Someone got hired where I work, and he was wearing eye piercing. 3 months later, he got fired for something else. Probably for smoking on the job.

I don't usually bother reading this forum (as you've probably noticed!) - but I just happened to notice this thread!.

As a martial arts instructor, facial piercings (particularly lips, nose, or eyebrows) just scream TARGET! to me!. Just as large ear rings scream RIP ME OUT!.

Striking on (or ripping out) metal piercings is going to be SO painful, it's drastically reducing your potential for self defence, and any martial art trained opponent is going to take advantage of that! - I certainly would :lol:

I doubt you would have the window of opportunity to pull a piercing off their tongue.

but an ear piercing looks tempting when your angry at them :twisted:

Interesting to see that Nigel has visited us here :D

And yes, I think piercing is gay and only "simple" people have it...

yes, it's gay...
anyway, can't anyone <except _3iMaJ > spell here???
by the way, i have found that nose pearcings (along with many others) cause massive bruising when punched (to the punchee)

Clyd3 said:
yes, it's gay...
anyway, can't anyone <except _3iMaJ > spell here???
by the way, i have found that nose pearcings (along with many others) cause massive bruising when punched (to the punchee)
LOL Talking about spelling,
According to Google it's spelled PIERCING, not PEARCING.

you see what I'm saying... YOU ALL SUCK!!!
(thanks for covering my back there jay, you rule 8) )

it's a special type of fruit, possible hybrid I guess...

Well I think that spelling and gramar is not life important (we are Technicians, not English teachers), but it's nice to see the Forum spelled correctly.

BTW: I hope my English is correct, I am doing my best. :cry:

the only reason i would ever comment is because it does directly affect me in some way, I mean in everything i do online there always seems to be a spelling error, but that doesnt distract me from thinking how gay tonguerings appear. I say this, because I met this really dodgy gay guy with a tongue ring... and I havent met too many tongue rings...

Jay.slovak said:

You're doing pretty well! - I'm not even sure what your native language is?, and there's been so many country changes since the split of the Soviet Union I'm not even sure what many of the countries are! 8)

yeah, me too, what is it with all these soviet or not places, I mean, the people even have the cheek to correct my not quite so telic spelling mistakes... amazing what the internet does to average decent people...!!!... :lol:

Nigel Goodwin said:
Jay.slovak said:

You're doing pretty well! - I'm not even sure what your native language is?, and there's been so many country changes since the split of the Soviet Union I'm not even sure what many of the countries are! 8)
Thanks Nigel!
My native language is Slovak (simmilar to Czech) and my Country is right next to Austria, Hungary Czech rep. and Ukraine. I am "studying" English at school (I didn't learn anything there!) but I learned the most from my American friends that are here (I fortunately got rid of "Russian accent").

BTW: I am very interested in "Evils" of past Era, viva la Discovery Channel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back