Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TO39 transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbscottle

Just stumbled upon these. Anyone like to take a punt on whether they are the real deal. Would anyone bother to fake these?

I gave up on eBay parts when I realized I could usually find modern versions of the same parts on Digikey for the same (or lower) price.

Here is the plastic case alternative for just $0.14 each. Obsolete like the tin can version but much less risk with Digikey stamp of tracking and tracing approval.

Just to stock spares for my 50yo 'scope. I don't know if it uses those exact ones, but I noticed a few TO39's from that seller, so s/he may have the ones it does use. Just one of those things I keep an eye out for. I find it sad if I have to resort to modern substitutes.

Just to stock spares for my 50yo 'scope. I don't know if it uses those exact ones, but I noticed a few TO39's from that seller, so s/he may have the ones it does use. Just one of those things I keep an eye out for. I find it sad if I have to resort to modern substitutes.

let me know if you have part numbers. I have a bunch of old stuff that my kids will just toss when I kick.

Thanks for the offer! But I fear postage might be a bit much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back