Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tiny13 Project almost complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyH42

Banned
The IR proximity alarm project I start earlier this week, is finally coded and functional on the breadboard. Range is about 6 inches (15mm), which is good enough for now, but want to double that later on.
Now, I'm left with drawing up a schematic for the hardware, PCB artwork (might just use perfboard for the first one).

I dropped the interupt idea, and just read PINB. Guessing I got in a little deeper than I should have for a beginner.

After I get it all soldered up, might write it all up, take some pictures and post it as a finished project, but kind of want to get a siren going with it.

Thanks for all the help with getting me started with microcontrollers. I've got so many ideas in my head right now (where are all those final year project guys :) ), wish I could afford to quit my job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back