Tiny PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

I'm trying to put this onto a 5.8mm by 6 inch board.

img828.imageshack.us/i/transmitterdetails.jpg

My only requirements are that it functions, and the button is attached to one end or the other. My question more specifically is this. Saying I find someone with the time to connect a few components on a layout and give me an altium .sch file with everything needed, how would I go about having it produced? What do I submit? Where do I submit it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Adrienne, if you can go along with an Eagle design I'll be glad to help you with a PCB design.

I get my PCBs made in Bulgaria by bilex-lp

They are cheap and of high professional quality.

Check it out yourself, please.

Bilex wants nothing but the the Eagle board file (*.brd). They do their own thing converting it into Gerber format.

Boncuk

Last edited:

OMG..an electronic chick who has Altium....marriage material there....

bilex seems quite expensive., about 40% more than chinese.

It comes down to be extremely expensive if you have to order a minimum of 500 prototype boards - one probably populated and 499 for the junk yard.

Chinese PCB manufacturers go for mass production solely and won't deliver a single prototype board - while Bilex does for a reasonable price of 30€ for a double sided board (160X100mm) and solder stop on both sides.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…