Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tiny PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

I'm trying to put this onto a 5.8mm by 6 inch board.

img828.imageshack.us/i/transmitterdetails.jpg

My only requirements are that it functions, and the button is attached to one end or the other. My question more specifically is this. Saying I find someone with the time to connect a few components on a layout and give me an altium .sch file with everything needed, how would I go about having it produced? What do I submit? Where do I submit it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Adrienne, if you can go along with an Eagle design I'll be glad to help you with a PCB design.

I get my PCBs made in Bulgaria by bilex-lp

They are cheap and of high professional quality.

Check it out yourself, please.

Bilex wants nothing but the the Eagle board file (*.brd). They do their own thing converting it into Gerber format.

Boncuk

Last edited:
I'm trying to put this onto a 5.8mm by 6 inch board.
img828.imageshack.us/i/transmitterdetails.jpg
My only requirements are that it functions, and the button is attached to one end or the other. My question more specifically is this. Saying I find someone with the time to connect a few components on a layout and give me an altium .sch file with everything needed, how would I go about having it produced? What do I submit? Where do I submit it???

OMG..an electronic chick who has Altium....marriage material there....:D

bilex seems quite expensive., about 40% more than chinese.

It comes down to be extremely expensive if you have to order a minimum of 500 prototype boards - one probably populated and 499 for the junk yard. :D

Chinese PCB manufacturers go for mass production solely and won't deliver a single prototype board - while Bilex does for a reasonable price of 30€ for a double sided board (160X100mm) and solder stop on both sides.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back