Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timerbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

Was just curious what happened to my timerbot 555 design contest entry. Was curious why it was not added in the circuits section, it did win 2nd place in the contest. Was a problem found with the design?

Last edited:
Here is an Eagle PWB layout for the revamped version, courtesy of Boncuk.

Hi Mike,

Sorry about that, it really should have been published a long time ago and placed into a category as its a fantastic circuit. At the moment I've just put it in the robotics category:

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/km4164-datasheet.307/

I'll hunt out any others and try to put them in the correct categories also.

Regards,
EM

Thanks EM, could you also add the PWB file to the article I posted in this thread?

Mucho Gracias

Your the best :)

I would like to extend a big thank you to boncuk for making the PCB. Hope you return soon big guy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back