Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

timer circuit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart_1986

hi there

im after a circuit that will allow me to open blinds for 1minute or less at 10am and shut of at 6pm

Last edited:
You need a microcontroller and MIKEMI's motor reversing circuit with limit switches. Search his recent posts or look for the motor reversing threads. You might substitute the CD4060 for the microcontroller. Good luck!

Do you already have a motorized drive for the blinds?

If so, what voltage does it run on? You might as well incorporate the timer into the drive.

What is the 1 minute period? Is that how long the motor must run for the blinds to completely open or close?

Does the blind actuator have its own limit switches? i.e. does it stop moving when the blinds reach the fully open/full closed position?

Do you already have a motorized drive for the blinds?

If so, what voltage does it run on? You might as well incorporate the timer into the drive.

What is the 1 minute period? Is that how long the motor must run for the blinds to completely open or close?

Does the blind actuator have its own limit switches? i.e. does it stop moving when the blinds reach the fully open/full closed position?

i need it for my pigeon loft the blind make the shed dark (its complicated to explain)

im building it from scatch i need to make a normal hand open blind motorised i going to use a car electic window motor

iim building it from scatch i need to make a normal hand open blind motorised i going to use a car electic window motor

The mechanicals will be the hardest part , the timer is simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back