Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer Circuit CE030 for a waterpump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin0905

Hello, sorry I'm a Newbie and i've got a problem.

I bought a time relay CE030 and connected it. My problem is that the display remains dark, all LEDs light up red (MD T1 T2 NX) and Power LED. How can I switch on the display so that I can set the individual parameters.
I pressed SET, SW1 and NUM + and NUM- short and long, to no avail, either I'm doing something wrong, or the part is defective, which I believe less. I would be grateful if I get an answer. thank you

Hello
Thank you for your answer, but in the video there are 2 different parts, the functions are probably the same and 2. you can not see in the video how the cables are connected at the beginning and how the part is switched on. For me, the display remains dark and there is nothing I can do.

Colin

Hi Colin

you can not see in the video how the cables are connected at the beginning

The video shows a wiring diagram at approx. 1.03 mins which should work OK.

Can you post a picture of how your unit is wired please ?

MM

ohne Worte .. without a Word

Attachments

• Verzögerungsrelais.jpg
    Verzögerungsrelais.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 121
as you see the LEDs are burning (all of them) but not the Display. It would help me if you would read what a wrote above :

"I pressed SET, SW1 and NUM + and NUM- short and long, to no avail, either I'm doing something wrong, or the part is defective, which I believe less."

Hello Colin

It would help me if you would read what a wrote above :

I did !
Those are setting actions, that is, they are used to set the parameters for the timer. They have no bearing for switching the actual device on or off.
If there is correct power applied to the device the display should illuminate/

What voltage are you applying to the terminals DC+ & DC- ?? 12vdc ?

MM

Colin

The device you have is designed for 5vdc input NOT 12vdc .. .. .. Look .. ..

ETO Colin.png

The 12vdc version has an additional Voltage Regulator sited in the red circle, and the relay coil is rated for 12vdc not 5vdc as seen in the ellipse.

If 12vdc has been applied it may well have fried something on the board in which case the device is indeed now faulty. Some of them have over-voltage protection so you could try reducing the input to 5vdc - you may get away with it - but don't hold your breath.

I hope that helps

MM

i give up ..
of course i haved 5Volts on it. i buyed it because i need 5 volts.
That doesn't change my question why I can't turn it on .. and before the next question comes up whether I've swapped the poles plus and minus .. no, I haven't. So some nerds cannot answer simple questions because they are overwhelmed. Sorry, but I often get such reactions in forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back