Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

til198

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddoria

does anyone know what this is?

**broken link removed**

i cant find it on jameco or anything.

thanks

david

link doesnt work...pic posted right here

edit: thats odd..the pic worked at first, but then it links to google

guess you just have to copy and paste

Use 4N25, 4N35, TIL111. In this application no need nothing special.(i think the designer found this in trash...)

i was not able to find the TIL111, but i found the other two. they work the exact same? (in this application anyway...)

David,

The optocoupler contains one (or two) IR LED as input, and (e.g. in 4N25) phototransistor as output. But existiert with different semiconductors as output: MOC3021 optotriac, MOC3041 optotriac with zerocross switch,analog switch, MOSFET. The big advantage: galvanic isolation up to 2....6kV.

Anyway, in this application work fine the 4N25..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back