Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Three robots I'd love to own

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

First they're Louie #3 from the movie Silent Running (Actually Huey #1 but Louie a better photo set) They were controlled by actors inside (amputees) http://www.robothut.robotnut.com/3drones.html

Second My old Hero 1 robot from Heathkit

Third the White Box Robotics 914 (I like the yellow) but it's a wee bit expensive $5800CDn for a Mini-Itx case with wheels.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Ahh a Transformer, I'll only see the movie if someone gets killed in it. (unlike the cartoon transformers or GI Joe (seriously Infantry that can't hit the side of a barn door))

blueroomelectronics said:
Ahh a Transformer, I'll only see the movie if someone gets killed in it. (unlike the cartoon transformers or GI Joe (seriously Infantry that can't hit the side of a barn door))

PLenty of people die. A small army gets wiped out. Most of the infatry has bad aim, but some if it is like...Luke Skywalker vs an AT-AT type lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back