Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

this site needs something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

After visiting here every day, I have an idea.

Rather than just have a forum when electro-tech-online.com is accessed, why not have it like other sites where options can be down one column (where the forum is included in the options), and the information in another column, AND for those users that are ready to post, they should first be redirected to a page that explains to them what can or cannot be posted, and then after that, the post is then made. Also if users ask questions, and a similar answer is already in the database, it should appear before the user proceeds with the post.

I could help with the programming behind this since I have never screwed up my own software.

[/quote]I could help with the programming behind this since I have never screwed up my own software.
Whose software did you screw up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back