Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

This entitled world

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the Musk is one in a very very few results. I was talking about a CEO being appointed that has no idea what the company does or even how they do it. Starting your own company and knowing what the job and end result is is a totally different thing.
In the 90's I was involved with a couple of UK public companies. The knowledge and abilities of the other directors (including non-execs) never ceased to amaze me. I also met a few stockbroker analyst, who I thought were complete bonkers, they were predicting that the internet (33k dialup at that time) would become huge - even video would come via the internet! Just wish I'd listened.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back