Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

thermal switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tresguey

I am looking for a thermal switch that completes a cicuit at 180F and breaks at 170F and i would like it as small as posible. Any ideas?

www.omega.com is a good site for sensing devices. Here is an adjustable temperature switch:
www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=TSW&Nav=temp11
It's kind of expensive, and about the size of a pencil, but it is good quality and precision, I can assure you. They come in different ranges, so don't mistake the range value discription for a reflection of precision, rather, this is the adjustable range that the setpoint can be adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back