Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Future is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The future? I bet you 5 bucks I could push it over with a half stiff arm, it's not the future it's just a glorified toy, provides no functional use and costs more than almost 6 average Japanese workers make in a year. Sure they're amusing to look at and their control systems are phenomenal, but it's just a pile of useless junk. I really don't understand why these things get so much media attention.

Last edited:
WOW!!! and she listens too! Thats worth a $100K right there.
Get them to work with the hollywood anamatronics companies and the special effects mask people, to smooth out the movement and add that life like apperance and feel, then bring the price down to $20K.
Make them in both guy and girl versions too! The human race will go extinct in less than 100 years!

Last edited:
Nice butt for an asian robot.

You guys don't get out much =O

Yeah? We can tell the difference between fine asian robobooty and flat iron.

I love you guys!:p

why did they pick a female? Was there a need for extra circuitry in the chest area? She walks like she has a stick up her bum...

why did they pick a female? Was there a need for extra circuitry in the chest area? She walks like she has a stick up her bum...

That could be a USB stick up 'her' rear end.:eek:

Sony already has a pretty good guy robot. It can run fast around corners.

If you take all the independent robotic to human interaction tech and put it in one unit, Wow! Half the people I people I do work for would be out of jobs. :D
Robots that understand human language, movements, body gestures, and can talk and interact peacefully with others. Plus dont get tired or angry or play office politics either! :)

Put the logic based common sense of good coding on top of all that and we may all be out of work! :eek:

eeeeew. Matrix.

If you take all the independent robotic to human interaction tech and put it in one unit, Wow! Half the people I people I do work for would be out of jobs. :D
Robots that understand human language, movements, body gestures, and can talk and interact peacefully with others. Plus don't get tired or angry or play office politics either! :)

Put the logic based common sense of good coding on top of all that and we may all be out of work! :eek:

I think that has already happened and when they begin designing their own mechanisms and processors with preprogrammed circuitry.

Then you will be out of a job.

When major innovations are within 6 months time periods. Then suddenly it's down to three weeks to next revolution of innovations....

Thats when we all have to worry.:p

kv:D

I dont mind. If its nice to me I will be a pet! :p
Look at the amount of hours your pets actualy do something usefull during year and how much you spend on them anyway. :eek:

Do you really want to rebell agianst that kind of lifestyle? I look forward to it! :D

I'm going to order MY robot girl with an even BIGGER heinie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back