Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Future is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it to those Japs to make a robot with hands that look like they are about to karate chop something.:rolleyes:

Ref the video.

I would like to see what those guys are doing in that curtained room once the curtains are drawn.?

Or am I being too sceptical.:confused:

EDIT:
if you look at the vid when the curtains are drawn back, the guy on the left is doing something until she stops walking, then he draws the curtain

Last edited:
I'll make mine with industrial servos or possibly hydraulics. She will be great for moving that heavy stuff around! :D
You'll know she's pissed off when you hear that high speed gear pump whine bog down then shoot up! :eek:

Weird how I always think any woman or woman like device is eventualy going to get pissed off at me. ;)

I hear the Japanese robot girl has a power connector that goes SIDEWAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back