Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The completly Pointless Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely pointeless farting and pooping thread..

The once I managed to persuade my (then) girlfriend that some of kitchen cupboard doors squeaked occasionally. The game was given away, when instead of a squeak I emitted a full blown fart that the phantom raspberry blower of old London town would have been proud of.

Yap, the award for completely pointless thing goes to you man.

A man is not a man if he does not find farting funny :)

A loud farting from my end..:p;)

EDIT:- hey, the edit function not working for the subjectline, may somebody help me out.. lols!!

Last edited:
EDIT:- hey, the edit function not working for the subjectline, may somebody help me out.. lols!!

What do you want doing with it.??

Last edited:
My puppy is now 4 months old. If he was not so cute, he would be thrown out my balcony. Does it get better, or am I just not a dog person.

Dog training is more about training the owners then the dog.
Unless you know what you are doing you could end up with a PIA dog.
In a few months he will loose the puppy cute thing and you will be looking to dump him on a shelter.

Recent bumper sticker seen.

I don't care if you kid is an honor student at "place name here" school. My German Shepherd is still smarter than your kid.

Last edited:
Philosophy or paradox:- Is a pointless thread pointless?

Dog training is more about training the owners then the dog.
Unless you know what you are doing you could end up with a PIA dog.
In a few months he will loose the puppy cute thing and you will be looking to dump him on a shelter.

Raising this puppy has got to be one of the toughest things I have done in a long time. I think puppies are born cute on purpose, otherwise the mothers would eat their young. :)

The other thread about Tesla got me to thinking who my hero would be. It would have to be Leonardo Da Vinci. Now there was a man before his time.

View attachment 66563

....and then there's Tim Berners-Lee, without whom this thread wouldn't exist.

Raising this puppy has got to be one of the toughest things I have done in a long time. I think puppies are born cute on purpose, otherwise the mothers would eat their young. :)

Here is a question for you taken from Hollywood Squares, which was probably before your time:

Q. When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a goose do?

A. Paul Lynde: Make him bark?

John

Did everyone hear about the National Transistor Party? They suffered a weak gain at the poles and are trying to energize their base.

Aren't they some sort of resistance group? The current view is that most of their members are old buffers. I believe that new members go through some sort of induction ceremony.

So I got my dog paper trained, but now how do I break him off the paper and to only go outside?

Oh, and I live on third floor of a condo, no yard.

Last edited:
Recent bumper sticker seen.

I don't care if you kid is an honor student at "place name here" school. My German Shepherd is still smarter than your kid.

I've seen "My Kid Can Beat Up Your Honor Student"

or "My Other Car Is A Piece Of Sh&t Too"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back