thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

french_student

I don't really understand what you say.

But i think the issue is due to the fact that my Picstart Plus hardware (i don't know how it's called) is too old. Apparently my university bought it in 1996 or 1998 and apparently only 12,14 and 16 PIC can be programmed with this one.

Do you think i'm right?

If I'm right, can i bought the PIC-01 programmer from Seiit? (picstart plus is too expensive!)

Thanks for your answers.

I made a mistake : i didn't post where i wanted to!

To see the beginning of the post, please come to see the post called "PIC 18F452 picstart plus programme".

Thanks.

But i think the issue is due to the fact that my Picstart Plus hardware (i don't know how it's called) is too old. Apparently my university bought it in 1996 or 1998 and apparently only 12,14 and 16 PIC can be programmed with this one.

A PICSTART Plus this old won't be able to program the newer devices. However, you can replace the PIC17C44 inside the PICSTART with a newer version. Buy a blank PIC17C44-25Mhz. Use your PICSTART to program the new PIC17C44 with the hex file found in the ff. url:

https://www.microchip.com/download/tools/picmicro/program/picstart/psf31100.zip

Replace the old PIC17C44 with the newly programmed one.

Here is the device support list for PICSTART PLUS

Apparently, the oldest PICSTART PLUS can still program a PIC17C44.

It's me again!

The PIC 17C44 i must buy must have a 25MHz clock or can i buy another one with a different clock?

Do you have the real name and features of the PIC i need to buy?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…