Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

confounded

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped when i had trouble building my infra red tv audio transmitter and reciever.

Its finally finished :D

Attachments

• P1010020.JPG
    P1010020.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 146
  • P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 151
Good I'm glad you've completed your project, well done.

I like the wooden case; is that so it looks like part of the furniture?

Hey, that looks great. The enclosure is beautiful; nice work on the box joints.

Is that the project from the May 2009 Everyday Practical Electronics? If so, I was thinking of building one (probably not as pretty though). How does it sound? How's the interference from CFLs?

Anyway, good job!

Torben

post yr schematics so that we might see them.....

yes its from epe may 2009.

I chose a wooden case as i thought it would look better, it's oak.

The sound is perfect if the reciever is next to the box lol

I get pretty good sound upto about 2.5m.

From Tv to where i watch Tv is about 2.5m long so i can use it :)

I get very noisy and weak sound upto about 5m.

I dont have any cfls.

I do think that the circuit is capable of better performance, i'm wondering if my cheap capacitors are affecting performance?
I've also had the IC's off the board a few times trying to get it work could i have affected their performance?

Not everyone has read the thread which contains the circuit so you you please post a link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back