telecard project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

I have a safety lock idea using telecard. which I have attached below(if any one interested for safety lock description visit this page https://www.serasidis.gr/circuits/safety_lock/safety lock 2313.zip ) .But I want to make a project That the particular single number shouldn’t dial unless the card is inserted.In my home many people come and dial for mobile so I trouble with high bill,because In my country(Nepal).1 minutes talking with mobile counts 1call.(for exampleur mobile series is 9841 for prepaid and 98510 for postpaid.So,My objective is number 9 pressed only after the card is inserted) I want to perform this project as my final year project .I am ready to use the idea given from the expert of this forum.I have only a week left to submit my proposal so if any one has the idea ,please publish your concept as soon as possible.
I feel pleasure if anyone give me a concept of my project.I expect this forum solve my problem. THANK YOU.

Attachments

• safty_lock_schem_2313.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 292
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…