Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

telecard project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgroup

I have a safety lock idea using telecard. which I have attached below(if any one interested for safety lock description visit this page https://www.serasidis.gr/circuits/safety_lock/safety lock 2313.zip ) .But I want to make a project That the particular single number shouldn’t dial unless the card is inserted.In my home many people come and dial for mobile so I trouble with high bill,because In my country(Nepal).1 minutes talking with mobile counts 1call.(for example:eek:ur mobile series is 9841 for prepaid and 98510 for postpaid.So,My objective is number 9 pressed only after the card is inserted) I want to perform this project as my final year project .I am ready to use the idea given from the expert of this forum.I have only a week left to submit my proposal so if any one has the idea ,please publish your concept as soon as possible.
I feel pleasure if anyone give me a concept of my project.I expect this forum solve my problem. THANK YOU.

Attachments

• safty_lock_schem_2313.gif
    safty_lock_schem_2313.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 288
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back