Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

technical name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unijabnx2000

Does this have a technical name, i cant seem to find it on electronics/parts website.

Help?

need to buy the female terminal

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Sorta looks like these

Is it Automotive? I worked for Delphi/Packard Electric for 30 years and we made a lot of this type terminal.

This is a similar type; **broken link removed**

Its from Mouser; Automotive Connectors

You will have to figure out the size from your part. Some(most) GM dealerships also sell the Packard terminals in the parts dept.

Hope this helps.

The terminals are sold separate from the connector body. Not knowing where you are from I can't give specific ideas. Try Autozone or Advance auto parts if you have one in your area. They have line of parts called "Help" that includes a lot of connectors.

Also try going to what ever brand car it is dealership. The parts department will have terminals and connector bodies.

Also try auto recycling yards(junkyard), You can find your connector in a wrecked car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back