Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA2030A Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffPepin

Hi ! this is my first Post . i will take time to gratz all for this forum . semms to be really nice

i have an amp that the TDA2030A blowed . and no one in 300km can provide me a spare part .
i have another part . not the same . but i think do the same job + option . and are Stereo .

the part are a Toshiba TA8258 (12pin)

i join a comparative schematic but i dunno if im right . any help would be appreciated .
thanks a lot !
jeff

test.JPG

Last edited:
.... Can't specifically answer your question.
You might take a look here ... it mentions world wide shipping.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
The TDA2030A is available online from Digikey and Newark.
E-bay sells counterfeit Chinese ones.
NTE charges too much for their copy.

there's a problem with that, the tda2030(a) is rated for 22 volts, the other one is rated for 12 volts, 2 times the amount it can handle, what's going to happen is it's going to go bye bye. another problem i see is the cross wiring you'd have to do for it to fit. the third thing that's wrong is the pins, tda2030(a) is 5 pin, the other one is 12, and you don't know what they go to or even if they're needed. so just order the new tda2030(a) and save the time and hassle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back