Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TDA 2050 Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TL072 is old so I would use a newer audio opamp.
The TDA2050 is obsolete and not available anymore (maybe fake Chinese copies are available today?) so I would use a newer audio power amplifier IC.

Is there anything i could do to atleast make it sound good, so it can listenable?
Get rid of the solderless breadboard (use a properly designed pcb instead) and connect the output of the preamp directly to the input of the power amp with short wires (no cable). Then the circuits will not oscillate and will sound fine if you have a volume control turned down to avoid clipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back