Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tank steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricano

anyone can tell me about tank steering?some told me let one motor ON and another OFF will make the tank turn direction.but some told me let one motor FORWARD and another REVERSE will change the direction.
which one is correct?

electricano said:
anyone can tell me about tank steering?some told me let one motor ON and another OFF will make the tank turn direction.but some told me let one motor FORWARD and another REVERSE will change the direction.
which one is correct?

Both really, but the first will just make it turn, the second will make it spin on the spot - they both have their uses and advantages, you really need to make both available (and all possibilities in between).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back